Agility Form Builder Tool - How to display on .NET APP?

Posted by Giovanni Mattucci on February 21, 2018

Hello your new form builder looks promising: https://agilitycms.com/products/content-management/form-builder

But you have no documentation on how to actually implement the form within your .NET Application.

Could you point me to the documentation on this?

0 people like this question
15 30 50   per page

Submit
Here are all dependencies

window.jQuery && Agility && Agility.UGC.API

As long as you have these 3 dependencies it should work. Parsley is loaded while the form's html markup is generated with $.getScript()

Posted By: Tunc Ekiz

Ok thank you.

I am getting an error on the form also needing ParsleyJs: http://parsleyjs.org/, does it have a dependency on this as well?
Posted By: Giovanni Mattucci

Hey Giovanni, you are correct. It also has a dependency on Agility.UGC.API.js. Potentially, you could upload Agility.js and Agility.UGC.API.js to your media and documents and make use of the "Code" field type in the form builder itself and drop in a reference for both of the js files.

You could also drop in a rich text area module to load the missing js files on the same page. FormBuilder will check each 50ms for 10s if dependencies are loaded.

This way you don't have to bundle the js files that the form builder is dependent on.

Hey Giovanni, you are correct. It also has a dependency on Agility.UGC.API.js. Potentially, you could upload Agility.js and Agility.UGC.API.js to your media and documents and make use of the "Code" field type in the form builder itself and drop in a reference for both of the js files.

You could also drop in a rich text area module to load the missing js files on the same page. FormBuilder will check each 50ms for 10s if dependencies are loaded.

This way you don't have to bundle the js files that the form builder is dependent on.

Oh ok, I'm getting an error "Uncaught ReferenceError: Agility is not defined" from the page.

I guess I need to include all of Agility's Javascript APIs as well on the page?

This is a bit of a problem since I am managing my Javascript dependencies through a module bundler (like webpack).

Posted By: Giovanni Mattucci

Hey Giovanni, 

Our new form builder works right out of the box! No additional development required. You are able to add the new module to any content zone and you will be good to go. 

Regards, 
Daniel
Posted By: Daniel Braga

Previous Next

LOGIN

register for the site

REGISTER

Register

FORGOT PASSWORD